Monday 1 September 2014

Trial Run

Ello everyone!!! I am back (: I'm going to be talking about my trial run for my test here (:

Here's a photo of what I made and am planning to make! (:  It's basically a chicken pie minus the top covering! Here's what I used to make the pie:    
For the pastry:
1. 100g Plain Flour
2. 50g Butter
3. Pinch of Salt (It was made even less because the butter was salted butter!)

For the filling:
1. Chicken Meat (Minced or Chopped Finely up to you!)
2. Mixed Veg (The kind you use for Fried Rice)
3. Chicken Stock and Corn Flour
4. Onions          


Why did I pick this dish? To give you a general idea, my "sister" (In the scenario) is underweight, which means she needs more protein, not to mention she is in a Sports CCA. However, she cannot only focus on eating meat, because that would have adverse results on her body. She still needs her vegetables and carbohydrates. As such, I have made that possible by adding the mixed vegetables into the pie and let her have her carbohydrates by having the crust!

That's it for the post! More will be up tomorrow or the day after! So look out hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment