Friday 19 September 2014

Wuhu Reflections!!!

The Home Econs module is coming to an end NO!! (Do you hear my voice)

Anyway, this journey has been really really great for me and beneficial. I've not only learnt about the healthy foods and nutrition and all that, but I learnt how to cook! Which is what I really need because sometimes I'm alone at home and hungry ): I think I personally have become more conscious of what I eat (THAT'S RIGHT LESS CHEESE I HOPE MRS ABBAS IS PROUD), and what goes inside my food. I'd say I become more foodally aware (do you get it socially aware?? Ok no) 

Thank you to Mrs Abbas for making our lessons ridiculously funny, Amirah for tolerating my bullshiz every week for like 2hours (that's just Home Econs) and for all the other kiddos in Kitchen 1 who tolerate my noise levels and craziness or just sit around my unit and chit chat and gossip like #aunties!!! Thank you all for the great experience I love y'all a lot wuhu!!! To round off here's a collage of my test with a filter HAHA 


No comments:

Post a Comment